The incredibly efficient Eccotemp FVI12-LP Tankless Water Heater uses an intense propane flame to instantly heat water the moment it passes through the heater exchanger. So, as long as you feed water in, hot water will come out! With the included Horizontal Vent Kit, this Eccotemp FVI12-LP Tankless Water Heater ready to install for indoor use right out of the box. Great for cabins and smaller homes, so you don't bust your budget for a hot shower! It can be used with a 20 to 100-pound (lb.) propane tank (tank and hoses not included). The EccotempFVI12-LP Tankless Water Heater is a manual water heater. This means that any water temperature adjustments must be made at the face of the unit using the knobs for water flow and gas pressure. Mixing cold water at your output source is not recommended.
- Whole home indoor, propane-powered tankless water heater, that activates only when in use, making it an energy saver.
- For indoor installation with safe, efficient power ventilation and perfect for any small home, cabin or apartment.
- Easy to read digital temperature display, on a compact and space-saving design with minimal noise output.
- Safe electronic ignition system; plugs into standard 120-volt electrical outlet with UL-listed cord.
- Uses standard 1/2" NPT water fittings and is equipped with easy to use manual water temperature controls.
- Frustration Free Packaging
- Digital thermostat and temperature display
- Manual water-temperature controls
- Stainless steel horizontal vent kit included
- Uses gas only when hot water is activated
- 30-80 psi water pressure
- 25,000-74,500 BTU
- For indoor installation with safe, efficient power ventilation
- Precise temperature and water-flow adjustment
- It pulls only 2 watts and 1.07 amps during operation
- 77 degrees F rise at 2.3 GPM (gallons per minute)
- 4.0 GPM flow capacity
- (1) Liquid Propane Tankless Water Heater
- (1) 2 1/2" 90-degree Elbow with Backflow Preventer
- (1) Wall thimble
- (1) 2 1/2" x 20" Termination Pipe
- (1) 110 volt UL listed power cord
- (1) Hardware Pack
- (1) Instruction Manual
- (1) 2-Year Limited Warranty
FVI12 Product Info and Manual
The Eccotemp FVI12 has been tested for use at elevations up to 2000 feet. Installation and use of the Eccotemp FVI12 above 2000 feet may effect overall product efficiency and performance. Installation and use of the Eccotemp FVI12 above 5000 feet is not recommended.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Cannot be used for HYDRONIC SYSTEM, RECIRCULATING, or FLOOR HEATING nor be used with a bilge pump.
Please Note: Failure to clean and descale your water heater quarterly can result in Lime and sediment build up within the heater, which can void your warranty! We recommend using our Eccotemp EZ-Flush System Descaler Kit to ensure a clean, energy efficient, long lasting heater!
All Whole Home Water Heater purchases will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED. If you wish to remove SIGNATURE REQUIRED from your shipment please contact Customer Service immediately to have it removed. Please Note: By opting out of SIGNATURE REQUIRED you release Eccotemp Systems, LLC from all liability of lost or stolen packages.